Black Obsidian Gua Sha Tool
Muscle Relieving Massage Stone
Alder New York's Gua Sha Tool is made from black obsidian, a natural crystal formed from rapidly cooling lava. Gua sha is a traditional Chinese medicine practice designed to help improve overall health by massaging the skin with the aid of gua sha tools.
This smooth heart shape stone helps relieve tension, reduce puffiness, and promote circulation. Use morning and/ or night to improve overall skin health and appearance by stimulating collagen, massaging tense muscles, and promoting lymphatic drainage.
Each tool is unique and may have slight variations due to the organic nature of the stone. Handle with care. Clean gua sha tool with a damp cloth and/ or rubbing alcohol.
- Ingredients / Materials
- Green Info
How To Use
Use morning and/ or night to improve overall skin health and appearance by stimulating collagen, massaging tense muscles, and promoting lymphatic drainage.
Use with our Everyday Face Cleanser and Everyday Face Serum to improve absorption and lubricate gua sha tool.
Made from black obsidian, a natural crystal formed from rapidly cooling lava.
Packaging - Paper box
- Plastic free
5 key strategies for Alder New York to reduce our carbon footprint.
- To avoid the use of petroleum derived products including plastic and other petro-chemicals in our products, operations, and supply chain.
- To use 100% clean, green energy for transportation, manufacturing, and operations
- To use technology responsibly and lessen our burden on internet servers for energy use.
- To continue our tenant of veganism and not use animal derived products in our products, operations, or events.
- To support organizations and businesses that share our common goal of reducing our carbon footprint and reducing climate emissions.