(Coming Soon) Bringer Of Peace Herbal Body Lotion
This ultra-nourishing and hydrating moisturiser has been formulated for sensitive skin. An effective synergistic formula, it contains the superbly moisturising Fresh-pressed® Babassu, Organic Shea Butter, anti-aging Coconut and calming Lemon Balm to leave the skin feeling smooth, nourished and beautifully hydrated. This innovative blend also contains Aloe Vera from the inner leaf which is wonderfully soothing for sensitive skin, as well as calming Marigold Flower water.
- Herb enriched body lotion
- Formulated for sensitive skin
- Gentle moisturiser with pure Fresh-pressed® Shea, Coconut, calming Indian Babul and Lemon Balm
- Cold, freshly pressed unrefined oils
- Leaves skin feeling hydrated and smooth
- New & improved fragrance
- Ingredients / Materials
- Green Info
The Bringer of Peace Body Lotion also contains Fresh-pressed® Passion seed oil and Sea Buckthorn oil which are known to be immensely hydrating and moisturising. This lotion is very soothing for sensitive skin types, dry skin, eczema and psoriasis.
The base for the Bringer of Peace Body Lotion contains healing Fresh-pressed® Calendula oil infused in Sweet almond oil, which is easily absorbed into the skin. The herbal ingredients, Lemon balm, Indian babul and Passion flower are infused in Coconut oil and the lotion is naturally fragranced with a fresh citrus scent.
This lotion is made using bio dynamically grown Lemon balm triple-infused in aqua over 90 days. We only use our renowned, ethically sourced Cold, freshly pressed unrefined oils in our skin care. These are freshly pressed from each season’s harvest to deliver maximum quality and efficacy.
Directions for use: To use, apply generously to clean skin and massage until absorbed.
- Aqua (water)W, Helianthus annuus seed oil+ (fushi organic sunflower seed oil), Butyrospermum parkii butter+ (fushi ghanaian shea butter), Glyceryl stearate (from coconut), Theobroma cacao seed butter+ (fushi ghanaian cocoa butter), Cetearyl alcohol (from coconut oil), Glycerin (from vegetable oil), Linum usitatissimum seed oil+ (fushi linseed oil), Passiflora edulis seed oil+ (fushi passion fruit seed oil), Prunus amygdalus dulcis seed oil+ (fushi golden sweet almond oil), Calendula officinalis flower extractF (organic marigold flower), Acacia arabica stem bark powderF (organic indian babul), Passiflora incarnata flower extractF (organic passion flower), Melissa officinalis leaf extractF (organic lemon balm), Olea europaea fruit oil+ (fushi olive oil), Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder (fushi mexican inner leaf aloe), Tocopherol (natural d-alpha-tocopherol from olive oil), Caprylic/ capric triglyceride (fushi fractionated coconut oil), Hippophae rhamnoides fruit oil (sea buckthorn oil), Sodium stearoyl glutamate (plant derived), Sucrose stearate (from sugar cane), Coco-glucoside (from coconut sugars), Benzyl alcohol (natural organic preservative), Xanthan gum (from sugar cane), Coconut alcohol (from coconut), Parfum (natural fragrance), Lactic acid (from soy sauce), Dehydroacetic acid (natural organic preservative), Phenoxyethanol (natural preservative from green tea), Benzyl Salicylate*, Butylphenyl Methylpropional*, Coumarin*, Hexylcinnamal*, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde*, Linalol*.
* -Naturally occurring components of essential oils
W- With 50% infused with organic lemon balm
+ -Fushi oils, organic, virgin cold pressed & fresh from harvest
F -Fushi herbs, organic, freshly harvested & triple infused
The 100% organic fragrance now contains soothing and uplifting notes of bergamot, basil, lime, thyme and mandarin. Both formulas remain gentle and soothing enough to be used even by the most sensitive skin.
Package: Recyclable Glass bottle, Recyclable Plastic Pump, Unlaminated compostable label, Printed with vegetable dye inks
- Fushi’s skin care products are free from Parabens, Petrochemicals, SLS, PEGs and Artificial perfumes.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Package: Recyclable Glass bottle, Recyclable Plastic Pump, Unlaminated compostable label, Printed with vegetable dye inks
- Shelf Life: Use within 6 months from opening.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.