Clarifying Face Mask
Detoxifying Activated Charcoal & Willow Bark
This deep cleaning mud mask exfoliates and refreshes skin for a softer, clearer complexion. Activated charcoal and bentonite clay detox skin of impurities. Willow bark and rosemary extract reduce inflammation and fight free radicals. Oil controlling zinc oxide and sulfur mud calm skin. Vegan, fragrance-free, silicone-free, paraben-free, and phenoxyethanol-free.
All Alder New York products are vegan and formulated with herbalist beloved botanicals and clean, dermatologist approved ingredients.
*indicates a USDA certified organic ingredient.
- Ingredients / Materials
- Green Info
How To Use
Use a brush or scoop to apply mask to your face and neck. You may start to feel a slight tingling sensation, which is totally normal. After 3-5 minutes rinse off with cool water. Use weekly or as a spot treatment as needed for best results.
Key Actives + Ingredients
Organic Willow Bark Extract
This natural plant extract is rich in salicin, an anti-inflammatory and anti-aging compound responsible for encouraging what scientists call “youth gene clusters,” or the genes responsible for keeping our skin looking and feeling young.
Activated Charcoal An adsorbant black powder made from carbon-rich hardwood that detoxifies skin of impurities to prevent blemishes and clogged pores.
Vitamin E Tocopheryl acetate, a stable form of Vitamin E, is a powerful free radical fighter and skin conditioner that reduces wrinkles, dark spots, and sun damage
Full Ingredient List: Water/Eau, Bentonite, Hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, Salix alba (willow) bark extract*, Glycerin*, Silt, Zinc oxide, Charcoal powder, Tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), Phenylpropanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
*USDA certified organic ingredient
Packaging - Recyclable, BPA-free plastic jar and lid
*They are currently in the process of making several changes to the packaging to better meet their goals.
Formulated without: sulfates, betaines, parabens, silicones, phenoxyethanol, polysorbates, formaldehyde, phthalates, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, PEGs, EDTA, BHA, BHT, hydroquinone, propylene glycol, butylene glycol, triclosan, or triclocarban.
- Dermatologist approved ingredients
- Recyclable, BPA-free plastic jar and lid
- They are currently in the process of making several changes to the packaging, manufacturing, and shipping to better meet their goals.
5 key strategies for Alder New York to reduce our carbon footprint.
- To avoid the use of petroleum derived products including plastic and other petro-chemicals in our products, operations, and supply chain.
- To use 100% clean, green energy for transportation, manufacturing, and operations
- To use technology responsibly and lessen our burden on internet servers for energy use.
- To continue our tenant of veganism and not use animal derived products in our products, operations, or events.
- To support organizations and businesses that share our common goal of reducing our carbon footprint and reducing climate emissions.