Miosolo All-in-one Reusable Nappy - Tropical Toucan
The award-winning miosolo all-in-one reusable nappy is simple, stylish and super soft. It is as easy to use as a disposable! The nappy is onesize* meaning it will grow with your little one from baby to toddler.
- Ingredients / Materials
- Green Info
- The size of the nappy can be changed using the adjustable poppers and hook and loop fastenings to suit the shape of your little one.
- Concealed super absorbent core and stay-dry inner layer keep moisture away from your baby's delicate skin, leaving it cool and dry.
- Stretchy water resistant outer fabric (shell) for even the most active babies.
- Unique pull out tab system makes removing the core from inside the nappy as simple as possible - this improves washing performance and speeds up drying time.
- Super stay soft fabric remains soft wash after wash, providing the most comfortable nappy for your baby's bottom.
- Available in a range of stylish designs.
Machine wash warm up to 60°C. Do not use chlorine bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron. Only soak the nappy core. Do not dry clean. May be tumble dried cold/low. To get the best out of your nappies, we recommend washing them at 40°C with non-biological washing detergent and 2 heaped tablespoons of miofresh natural laundry cleanser. Air dry your nappies away from direct heat. Washing at higher temperatures and frequent tumble drying can result in premature deterioration of your nappies.
For more information on this product download our USER GUIDE
- Made from 100% polyester laminated to polyurethane, inner: 100% polyester, core: 85% polyester, 15% nylon.
Over 60 awards and 50 countries worldwide; Bambino Mio is the largest and most accessible reusable nappy brand in the world. Bambino Mio may have grown in size but the core family values remain the same, to manufacture high quality, simple, reusable nappies and associated products and make them accessible and affordable to all.
Guy is also heavily involved in the Nappy Alliance which he founded in 2003 and holds the position of Chairman for the Alliance. The Nappy Alliance brings together manufacturers and distributors of reusable nappies under one body to represent the industry, dealing with political affairs and campaigning to both central and local government.