Natural Nappy Liners - 160 Liners
100% natural cornstarch, 100% biodegradable and 100% gentle. Natural nappy liners which are designed to make reusable nappy changing easy and fuss free! Nappy liners are a great addition to your reusable nappy routine.
160 x liners per pack
Liner size: 20cm x 29cm
Watch VDO: How to Use a Nappy Liner
- Ingredients / Materials
- Green Info
- Designed to repel liquids to keep baby dry and comfortable.
- Retains solids to help reduce soiling of your nappies.
- Made from 100% natural cornstarch.* 100% biodegradable - helping preserve our environment. *Derived from sustainable sources.
- Perfect for newborn delicate skin and suitable for all skin types.
- Can be used with all types of reusable nappies.
- This product is vegan friendly and is not tested on animals.
HOW TO USE
- Place the nappy liner flat on top of your nappy.
- Do not fold the nappy liner, it must remain as one single layer.
- Change the nappy liner with every nappy change.
- Nappy liners can be composted or disposed of in a bin when wet.
- Made from 100% natural cornstarch.*
100% biodegradable - helping preserve our environment.
*Derived from sustainable sources.
- 100% biodegradable – helping preserve our environment.
- Vegan friendly
- Not tested on animals
Over 60 awards and 50 countries worldwide; Bambino Mio is the largest and most accessible reusable nappy brand in the world. Bambino Mio may have grown in size but the core family values remain the same, to manufacture high quality, simple, reusable nappies and associated products and make them accessible and affordable to all.
Guy is also heavily involved in the Nappy Alliance which he founded in 2003 and holds the position of Chairman for the Alliance. The Nappy Alliance brings together manufacturers and distributors of reusable nappies under one body to represent the industry, dealing with political affairs and campaigning to both central and local government.