Everyday Face Moisturizer
Firming Vitamin C & Hyaluronic Acid
Hydrate and protect your skin from daily pollutants with our lightweight Everyday Face Moisturizer. This noncomedogenic moisturizer is formulated with free radical fighting vitamin C, skin plumping hyaluronic acid, and conditioning aloe vera, oatmeal extract, and sunflower oil to firm, soften, and hydrate skin.
All Alder New York products are vegan and formulated with herbalist beloved botanicals and clean, dermatologist approved ingredients. *indicates a USDA certified organic ingredient.
60ml (full size)
- Ingredients / Materials
- Green Info
How To Use
Apply 2-3 pumps of product to your fingertips. Then apply to your face with a gentle massaging motion. Use as needed, morning and night.
We recommend using this product in conjunction with our Everyday Face Cleanser and Everyday Face Serum to maximize results.
Key Actives + Ingredients
Hyaluronic Acid Naturally found in our bodies, hyaluronic acid is responsible for keeping our skin soft and springy. When applied topically it attracts moisture, plumping up skin and reducing fine lines.
Vitamin C Glyceryl ascorbate, a stable form of vitamin C, corrects hyperpigmentation and dark spots. It’s also a powerful antioxidant that helps combat skin damaging free radicals.
Oatmeal Extract Extracted from kernels of rolled oats, with a unique chemical composition that reduces inflammation and soothes skins, it's been used throughout history for its skin healing properties
Full Ingredient List: Water, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, Glycerin, Behentrimonium methosulfate, Cetyl alcohol, Butylene glycol, Avena sativa (oat) meal extract, Glyceryl ascorbate (vitamin C), Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), Panthenol (vitamin B5), Cetearyl alcohol, Sodium hyaluronate, Aloe (vera) barbadensis leaf extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol
*USDA certified organic ingredient
Packaging - Recyclable, BPA-free plastic bottle and silicone/glass dropper
*They are currently in the process of making several changes to the packaging to better meet their goals.
Formulated without: sulfates, betaines, parabens, silicones, phenoxyethanol, polysorbates, formaldehyde, phthalates, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, PEGs, EDTA, BHA, BHT, hydroquinone, propylene glycol, butylene glycol, triclosan, or triclocarban.
- Dermatologist approved ingredients
- Recyclable, BPA-free plastic bottle and silicone/glass dropper
- They are currently in the process of making several changes to the packaging, manufacturing, and shipping to better meet their goals.
5 key strategies for Alder New York to reduce our carbon footprint.
- To avoid the use of petroleum derived products including plastic and other petro-chemicals in our products, operations, and supply chain.
- To use 100% clean, green energy for transportation, manufacturing, and operations
- To use technology responsibly and lessen our burden on internet servers for energy use.
- To continue our tenant of veganism and not use animal derived products in our products, operations, or events.
- To support organizations and businesses that share our common goal of reducing our carbon footprint and reducing climate emissions.