(Coming Soon) Exfoliating Mud Face Mask - Pouch (Travel Size)
Improve radiance and firm skin with our Brightening Face Mask. Control blemishes and minimize pores with our Clarifying Face Mask. Reduce the appearance of fine lines and fight free radicals with our Smoothing Face Mask. Vegan, fragrance-free, silicone-free, paraben-free, and phenoxyethanol-free.
All Alder New York products are vegan and formulated with herbalist beloved botanicals and clean, dermatologist approved ingredients.
*indicates a USDA certified organic ingredient.
- Ingredients / Materials
- Green Info
How To Use
Use a brush or scoop to apply mask to your face and neck. You may start to feel a slight tingling sensation, which is totally normal. After 3-5 minutes rinse off with cool water. Use weekly or as a spot treatment as needed for best results.
CLARIFYING FACE MASK
Water/Eau, Bentonite, Hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, Salix alba (willow) bark extract*, Glycerin*, Silt, Zinc oxide, Charcoal powder, Tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), Phenylpropanol, Ethylhexylglycerin *USDA certified organic ingredient
BRIGHTENING FACE MASK
Water/Eau, Kaolin, Hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, Glycerin, 3-Glyceryl ascorbate, Slit, Zinc oxide, Calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract, Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, Tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), Sodium levulinate, Sodium salicylate, Sodium anisate, Glyceryl caprylate
SMOOTHING FACE MASK
Water/Eau, Kaolin, Hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, Glycerin, Tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), Laminaria (algae) extract*, Crithmum maritimum (sea fennel) extract, Laminaria digitata (sea kelp) extract*, Charcoal powder, Sodium hyaluronate, Sodium levulinate, Sodium salicylate, Sodium anisate, Glyceryl caprylate *USDA Certified Organic Ingredient
Packaging - Paper pouch
Formulated without: sulfates, betaines, parabens, silicones, phenoxyethanol, polysorbates, formaldehyde, phthalates, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, PEGs, EDTA, BHA, BHT, hydroquinone, propylene glycol, butylene glycol, triclosan, or triclocarban.
- Dermatologist approved ingredients
- Recyclable, BPA-free plastic jar and lid
5 key strategies for Alder New York to reduce our carbon footprint.
- To avoid the use of petroleum derived products including plastic and other petro-chemicals in our products, operations, and supply chain.
- To use 100% clean, green energy for transportation, manufacturing, and operations
- To use technology responsibly and lessen our burden on internet servers for energy use.
- To continue our tenant of veganism and not use animal derived products in our products, operations, or events.
- To support organizations and businesses that share our common goal of reducing our carbon footprint and reducing climate emissions.