Gentle Deodorant Balm - Coconut + Shea (Unscented)
Every one of our products is 100% natural, free from preservatives, alcohol, artificial fragrance & palm oil. They are all certified cruelty-free and registered with The Vegan Society.
- Ingredients / Materials
- End of Life
Our unique range of natural deodorants is the only to offer three separate formulas based on skin type and lifestyle. We’re very proud to have proven that natural deodorant can easily match and outperform it’s mainstream counterparts and we hope you’ll enjoy discovering our products as much as we’ve enjoyed making them.
How to use our products: We’re paperless! You won’t find "How To" inserts or Delivery Notes in your orders anymore, but you’ll find everything you need to know here:
- Using a clean dry finger, scoop a small amount of deodorant from the pot.
- Soften the deodorant between your fingertips on both hands by rubbing your fingertips together.
- Apply thoroughly to each underarm until absorbed- but don’t rub too hard. Do not apply to broken skin.
- Enjoy 24 hour just-out-of-the-shower freshness.
To keep your deodorant at its best, store it in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight. If your deodorant does become soft in warm temperatures, stir it and place in the freezer for an hour.
*We do not recommend that you apply our Active Deodorant Balm straight after shaving. Instead, you may find it best to shave in the evening and apply your deodorant the following morning.
Magnesium Oxide, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Maranta Arundinacea Root (Arrowroot), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Kaolin (Clay)
Packaging: Recyclable glass jar in cardboard box. *Please note: we are dedicated to reducing our plastic usage. Our 55g jars are now plastic free.
- Registered with The Vegan Society Certified
- We are certified Cruelty Free and our products carry the Leaping Bunny logo.
- Patch test before applying
- Clean Deodorant Balm post shave 100%
- Natural Free from aluminium, alcohol, preservatives, artificial fragrance, ,mineral oil + palm oil
- Origin: Made in England.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass jar in cardboard box.
*Please note: we are dedicated to reducing our plastic usage. Our 55g jars are now plastic free
- Shelf Life: Use within 12 months from opening.