GroVia Hybrid Diaper Shell - Vanilla
Hybrid cloth diapers really live up to all their hype. They’re simple and soft. They’re eco-friendly. Their shells can be worn two or three times before you have to wash them. They’re the most flexible cloth diaper system. Hybrid cloth diapers are a perfect long-term cloth diaper choice for modern parents.
Simple, Flexible System
Our hybrid system is as simple as you can get. It’s also flexible since it works for all your morning, nighttime, and travel needs. Hybrid cloth diapers are also easy to put on and take off. Simply secure the soaker to the waterproof outer shell, and then fasten the diaper to your baby. When your baby is wet, undo the cloth diaper, easily remove the soaker, and replace it with a new one. You can do that a few times—and switch up the soaker type if you want—until you need to wash the hybrid shell your baby is wearing.
- Green Info
Pair our stylish hybrid cloth diaper shell with any combination of snap-in Soaker Pads, economical prefold cloth diapers, or our eco-friendly disposable BioSoakers to create a simple-yet-flexible modern green diapering system that anybody can change and everybody will love!
- the one-step Hook/Loop closure style—the most like a disposable diaper to remove or put on
- the Snap closure, which can be simpler to launder and, later, more toddler-proof.
EASY TO USE
- Adjust rise snaps and snap in soaker.
- Change outer shell twice a day and inner as needed.
Choose from our three soaker options: Organic Cotton Soaker, No Prep Soaker or our eco-friendly disposable BioSoaker. While each have their own perks — one is naturally soft, one is long-lasting and one is great for on-the-go cloth diapering — all have exceptional absorbency and keep your baby and you covered wherever you go.
- Inner Body: 100% Polyester Mesh
- Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
Washing GroVia® Shells
- Place soiled shells in a dry diaper pail -no soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear).
- Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters.
- Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.
- Less waste in our landfills
- Save hundreds of dollars each year
- Healthier for baby, less diaper rash
- No Dioxins