Hello Cup - L
- A good choice for those over 35 who have given birth
- If you have a heavy flow and are over 35 years
- The diameter of the L is 45mm and the overall length, including the toggle, is 64mm. It holds 28ml (to the holes).
- See Size Guide or Take a Size Quiz if you are still unsure
The Hello Cup is a complete game changer when it comes to your period.
HOW TO USE
- Ingredients / Materials
- Green Info
Forget soggy tampons ruining your athletic prowess, Hello Cups will stand up to vigorous movement, swimming and for those who prefer to make like a sloth and sleep, they are great for that too.
Comfy - Just like a slipper for your vagina, we’ve designed Hello Cups to be smooth and comfortable. As an added bonus, they won’t dry you out either, like those nasty white things with strings.
- Holds more than tampons
- Reusable for years
- BPA Free
- Designed by a nurse
- Made in New Zealand.
Hello Cups are made from top-notch medical grade thermoplastic elastomer (TPE). They contain no rubber, latex, BPAs, heavy metals or other nasties. Colours used are certified food grade and comply with EU and FDA standards. Hello Cups are recyclable and are FDA registered.
- Reusable and last at least 5 years
- Vegan friendly
- Not tested on animals
- FDA registered
- Colours used are certified food grade and comply with EU and FDA standards
- Contain no rubber, latex, BPAs, heavy metals or other nasties