Eucalyptus Lemon BAKING SODA FREE deodorant stick (Coming Soon)
50g paper tube.
- Ingredients & Materials
- Green Info
How to Use: Carefully push a small amount of product up in tube. Apply a thin layer to each armpit. If stick is cold, warm product against skin before application. Discontinue if rash or irritation occurs. Do not use on broken skin.
Tips: Also great as a solid, odor busting perfume for feet and a potentially stinky décolletage area! The push pop style tube does not retract, so it's a good idea to take it slow and work your thumb around the inner edge of the tube. Here's a handy illustration with some tips. The shelf life for this product is three months from purchase. Please store in an airtight bin if not using right away.
*helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, *maranta esculenta (arrowroot) powder, magnesium hydroxide, *+theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, *+butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, sodium bicarbonate, *citrus limonum (lemon) peel oil, *eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil, *syzygium aromaticum (clove) bud oil
*certified organic / +fair trade
Packaging: Paper Tube + Seal: compost or recycle
- Formula: 100% natural. Vegan. Gluten free. Free from aluminum, palm oil, propylene glycol, parabens and phthalates.
- Certifications: Certified cruelty free by Leaping Bunny.
- Origin: Made in USA.
- Packaging: Deodorant housed in a biodegradable cardboard tube.
- Shelf Life: Use within 12 months from opening.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.