COCONUT CACAO Lip Balm (Coming Soon)
- Ingredients & Materials
- Green Info
Coconut Cacao is pure and simple with no essential oils-- it smells of chocolate and coconut! This is a great balm for babies and those with sensitive skin.
- A vegan multipurpose lip balm
- Can be used for lips, hands and any other bits of skin
- Infused with deeply nourishing plant oils and butters
- Ideal way to nourish and moisturise lips and skin on the move
- Housed in a biodegradable tube
- Can be used as a little aromatherapy stick as it helps with concentration and focus
- Essential oil free
- Tingly, herbal and fresh taste, ideal for respiratory and itch relief
- Leaves lips feeling moisturised, soothed and kissable!
How to Use: Push bottom of tube and apply Meow Meow Tweet Rosemary Eucalyptus Lip Balm to lips and other dry skin liberally as often as needed.
*+cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *+theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract
*certified organic / +fair trade
Packaging: Balm in biodegradable paper tube.
- Formula: 100% natural. Vegan. Gluten-free. Free from aluminum, palm oil, propylene glycol, parabens and phthalates.
- Certifications: Certified cruelty free by Leaping Bunny.
- Origin: Made in USA.
- Packaging: Balm in biodegradable paper tube.
- Shelf Life: Use within 12 months from opening.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.