(Coming Soon) Smoothing Face Mask
Fine Line Reducing Hyaluronic Acid & Sea Fennel
This skin rejuvenating mud mask exfoliates and fights free radicals for a smoother, even complexion. Hyaluronic acid plumps skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines. Kaolin clay smoothes and tightens. Sea kelp boosts collagen and encourage cell turnover. Vegan, fragrance-free, silicone-free, paraben-free, and phenoxyethanol-free.
All Alder New York products are vegan and formulated with herbalist beloved botanicals and clean, dermatologist approved ingredients.
*indicates a USDA certified organic ingredient.
- Ingredients / Materials
- Green Info
How To Use
Use a brush or scoop to apply mask to your face and neck. You may start to feel a slight tingling sensation, which is totally normal. After 3-5 minutes rinse off with cool water. Use weekly or as a spot treatment as needed for best results.
Key Actives + Ingredients
Hyaluronic Acid Naturally found in our bodies, hyaluronic acid is responsible for keeping our skin soft and springy. When applied topically it attracts moisture, plumping up skin and reducing fine lines.
Sea Botanicals Our blend of antioxidant rich algae, sea fennel, and sea kelp extracts help boost collagen production and promote cell turnover to leave skin feeling and looking refreshed and youthful.
Kaolin Clay A mineral rich detoxifying clay that tones and gently exfoliates dead and dry skin resulting in a smoother, firmer complexion.
Full Ingredient List: Water/Eau, Kaolin, Hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, Glycerin, Tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), Laminaria (algae) extract*, Crithmum maritimum (sea fennel) extract, Laminaria digitata (sea kelp) extract*, Charcoal powder, Sodium hyaluronate, Sodium levulinate, Sodium salicylate, Sodium anisate, Glyceryl caprylate *USDA Certified Organic Ingredient
Packaging - Recyclable, BPA-free plastic jar and lid
Formulated without: sulfates, betaines, parabens, silicones, phenoxyethanol, polysorbates, formaldehyde, phthalates, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, PEGs, EDTA, BHA, BHT, hydroquinone, propylene glycol, butylene glycol, triclosan, or triclocarban.
- Dermatologist approved ingredients
- Recyclable, BPA-free plastic jar and lid
5 key strategies for Alder New York to reduce our carbon footprint.
- To avoid the use of petroleum derived products including plastic and other petro-chemicals in our products, operations, and supply chain.
- To use 100% clean, green energy for transportation, manufacturing, and operations
- To use technology responsibly and lessen our burden on internet servers for energy use.
- To continue our tenant of veganism and not use animal derived products in our products, operations, or events.
- To support organizations and businesses that share our common goal of reducing our carbon footprint and reducing climate emissions.