(Coming Soon) Texture Powder - Volumizing Dry Shampoo
Volumizing Dry Shampoo With Shavegrass
Boost volume and texture with our 100% natural Texture Powder. This dry shampoo is formulated for all hair types and colours. Designed with texturizing kaolin and sea clay, shavegrass powder, and rice powder, plus natural eucalyptus and lime essential oils.
All Alder New York products are vegan and formulated with herbalist beloved botanicals and clean, dermatologist approved ingredients. *indicates a USDA certified organic ingredient.
- Ingredients / Materials
- Green Info
How To Use
Apply a small amount of product to the palm of your hand, then using your fingers work it from your roots to the ends. Apply more if needed; brush or comb out excess if required. Always apply to dry hair.
Key Actives + Ingredients
Shavegrass Powder Ground up reeds of the Shavegrass plant, a silica rich botanical that strengthens hair, used for its antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.
Sea Clay A mineral rich clay that comes from the bottom of the ocean floor, it boosts circulation, draws out excess oil, and reduces inflammation.
Eucalyptus Oil An oil steam distilled from the leaves and twigs of the eucalyptus plant, it's used for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties as well as its naturally deodorizing, fresh, clean fragrance.
Full Ingredient List: Oryza sativa (rice) powder, Sea clay, Kaolin clay, Equisetum arvense (shavegrass) powder*, Citrus aurantium (lime) essential oil, Salvia sclarea (clary sage) essential oil, Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) essential oil *USDA certified organic ingredient
Packaging - Recyclable, BPA-free plastic bottle and lid
Formulated without: sulfates, betaines, parabens, silicones, phenoxyethanol, polysorbates, formaldehyde, phthalates, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, PEGs, EDTA, BHA, BHT, hydroquinone, propylene glycol, butylene glycol, triclosan, or triclocarban.
- Dermatologist approved ingredients
- Recyclable, BPA-free plastic bottle and lid
5 key strategies for Alder New York to reduce our carbon footprint.
- To avoid the use of petroleum derived products including plastic and other petro-chemicals in our products, operations, and supply chain.
- To use 100% clean, green energy for transportation, manufacturing, and operations
- To use technology responsibly and lessen our burden on internet servers for energy use.
- To continue our tenant of veganism and not use animal derived products in our products, operations, or events.
- To support organizations and businesses that share our common goal of reducing our carbon footprint and reducing climate emissions.